Research toolsWe have several key materials preparation and characterization tools in our labs which are used by collaborators and others at the university and elsewhere. For instruments which are "co-owned", the other PI(s) are listed in parentheses.
- Atomic force microscope - Asylum Research MFP-3D (with K. Poduska)
- Raman microscopes - Renishaw InVia, 830 nm excitation (with K. Hawboldt, C. Bottaro) and 640 nm excitation
- Optical microscopes - Leica and Olympus, fluorescence and PLM
- Coming soon: Tip-enhanced Raman Spectroscopy system! (NT-MDT AFM and Renishaw InVia Raman)
- Micro-PIV - TSI (with Y. Muzychka, C. Bottaro)
- Reactive ion etcher - Plasma Etch PE-100 (with A. Yethiraj, K. Poduska)
- Maskless patterning system (photolithography) - IMP (with Y. Muzychka, C. Bottaro)
- and other small laboratory equipment (UV-Vis spectrometer, spin coaters, centrifuges, etc)
This page is a work in progress, created and maintained by Erika Merschrod.
Copyright © 2017 Erika Merschrod