en espa˝ol | en franšais
My research focuses on hierarchical materials: their formation, their structure on the nano-to-mesoscale, and their properties (mechanical, optical, biological). This research is necessarily cross-disciplinary, so I would welcome students with a range of backgrounds who are interested in broadening their experience. If you are interested in learning more about my research, please feel free to .
These pages are still under renovation; more details to come.
FundingWe receive generous funding from:
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- The Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) and Research & Development Corporation (RDC)
- John R. Evans Leaders Fund
- New Opportunities Fund project
- Infrastructure Operating Fund
- ACOA Atlantic Innovation Fund, RDC, PRAC
- Humber River Basin Project
This page is a work in progress, created and maintained by Erika Merschrod.
Copyright © 2017 Erika Merschrod