The Undergraduate Handbook is now provided primarily through this webpage. You can find information about undergraduate degree programs including our new computational chemistry degree programs, course information, undergraduate research, advising (including scholarships and awards), safety, and general help through the links below, or on the left hand side of the "Undergraduate" tab.
- Admission into the chemistry program
- Available chemistry degree options including computational chemistry
- Examples of recommended timetables
- Chemistry course list and information
- Advising (including scholarships and awards)
- Undergraduate research opportunities
- Help centres and computing resources
- Information on chemistry lab safety
- General help and F.A.Q.
- MUN Chemistry Society
- Web-based forms for lab waivers, absences, and deferred exam requests